STORY: The freaky dancer (18+)


The freaky dancer Twitter

I called her 'The Girl From The Mall' because, frankly, I simply could not remember her name. 

We met at a mall, as you must have guessed, and we exchanged numbers. It took two weeks for me to convince her to come over to my place. Finally, though, she did.

We were having a great time together. Since she was a 'wine girl,' I offered her a bottle and glass and she spent most of the evening getting tipsy.

Things really got heated up when she switched the channels to a music station and started giving me a private and very erotic lapdance. She got up from my sofa and moved softly to the music at first. I sat back, pleased and excited that she wanted to do this for me. Of course, I knew plying her with alcohol probably played a big role in that decision.

She was moving her hips seductively, her back turned to me then slowly took her top off. As she continued dancing, she reached behind her and unclasped her bra. I eagerly looked on, wanting her to turn around. She finally made her way to face me slowly, still moving her waist. Her boobs were perky and her nipples pointed eagerly towards me. My raging cock strained against my jeans as she walked to where I sat. She stood just outside my reach and brought up her hands to knead her breasts. She closed her eyes as she clamped her nipples between two fingers. She teased and pinched her nipples, moaning gently. I attempted to get up from where I sat but she firmly pushed me back, letting me know she was not done.

She turned around again, now dancing topless. Her hips were bucking and gyrating round and round. After a while, she unbuttoned and pushed down the waistband of her jeans. She wiggled her way out of them and she was soon standing before me in just her g-string. Her back was still turned and she graced me with a twerk show. Her ass, though not very big, moved fluidly as she jiggled them. She bent over so low and used her hands to separate her butt cheeks. I could see the string of her panties as it settled in her ass crack.

I knew I might not survive much longer. I worked on the fastenings of my trousers so I can release my raging cock from its restraints. I hurriedly pushed my jeans down to my feet and kicked them off. She turned around, saw my naked cock and shook her head. She then grabbed her panties and pulled them off.

Again, she made her way over to me. As she got closer, she turned around and swayed her hips slowly, coming down towards my laps. I held up my hard cock expectantly and she used one hand to open up her cunt. When my dick connected with the entrance of her pussy, I grabbed her waist and yanked her down, not giving her a chance to return to teasing me.

She stilled, letting her pussy walls get used to my cock, then she began to move up and down in a really fast rhythm. I did not mind. I let her rock her ass up and down and enjoyed the way her walls tightened around my hard dick. She soon started gyrating her sexy hips in a circular motion, causing me to hit different angles. Her hands were holding onto her breasts and teasing her nipples as she went. She was crying out and moaning. Her cunt clenched and unclenched around me, her ass hitting my lips with a plopping sound over and over again.

Her hot wet pussy was giving me such insane pleasure and I soon felt my climax begin to build. I held on to her as I felt the vibrations from my spine down to my engorged dick. She moaned loudly, enjoying the snugness and I held her still, cumming deeply up her pussy.

"Let's continue this in your bedroom," she said, after a while, my cock still in her cunt.

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.