STORY: The p*ssy licker (18+)


David was known by a group of girls at the eatery where I worked as the 'Pussy Licker.'

I had been working at the eatery which was located in one of the few quiet areas in Lagos for about two months. At first, I thought David's moniker was some kind of joke the girls played until one of them, Norah, told me that he had 'serviced' a couple of girls and he was 'fantastic' at it. I kept my distance from David though. This was my first job out of the university and I wanted to keep it for as long as I could.

David was stationed in the kitchen while I worked at the front, taking orders and serving food to customers. Every once in a while, he would check me out and wink at me. I simply just smiled and ignored him. I suspected I was his next conquest and I was not about to encourage his advances.

One night, it was nearly closing time and David and I were on the final shift of the day. He was wrapping things up in the kitchen while I stayed out front, waiting for the last couple in the corner of the room to finish with their meal.

David walked past me a few times that night and each time, he'd grab his big dick and shake it at me. I shook my head and ignored him but getting a glimpse of his hard dick actually aroused me. I wondered if I should listen to the girls and see what he was all about. At one point, he stood beside me, rubbing his palm from my waist down to my ass. The couple seated could not notice as I was resting against the counter and it is impossible to see anything below my stomach.

"How about I show you a good time right now," David whispered to me. I shook my head at him. How could he proposition me here? At work?

"How about you go on back and do your job." I retorted, shrugging my body out of his reach.

He sniggered and entered through the door leading to the kitchen. After a few seconds, he returned. This time, he bent behind me so he could not be seen.

I turned to face him. "What do you think you are doing?" I asked indignantly.

"Just turn around. I'll be quick."

I'll admit it, I was very curious at this point. I was even more turned on knowing that he was about to do this with people in the room. However, I still hesitated.

"Face front before those guys notice I am here." He said urgently.

ALSO READ: The Neighbour’s Wife »

I turned around and tried to look normal. He tapped my foot, urging my legs wider. He yanked the back of my skirt up, rolling it past my hips and my whole ass was exposed. I could not believe it when I felt him on me back there. He tried to push my thong all the way to one side but when that didn't work for him, he ripped it, letting the centre string hang free. He kissed my ass, murmuring softly, his lips smacking every inch of my cheeks. Then he spread me open wider, forcing me to lean my elbow on the counter and bend my knees.

Suddenly, he stuck his whole face up in me. His hot tongue licked the slit that separated my cunt as he pressed my swollen clit between his lips. All I could do was moan deep in my throat as I spread my legs wider and leant on the ledge, trying my best to keep a straight face. David was eating the hell out of my squirting pussy, lapping up my juices before they could fall from me. His tongue was like a little snake, darting between my lips, flicking my clit and probing my asshole.

I came hard about four times before I could not take it anymore. I was sagging at the knees and sweat was running from my hair down my back.

"Stop!" I said, slapping behind me at his face. "Stop!" I said again, trying to bump him off with my ass but he held on tight, keeping up the rhythm with his tongue and making me cum again. I was biting my lips and working my hips. I fucked backwards, humping his face. His tongue was doing things to me that had to be illegal. He lifted and massaged my ass cheeks with both hands so he had a clear path to my pussy.

I nearly screamed when the two customers were coming my way.

"People coming," I hissed and slapped him at his head again. David had basically become one with me. My pussy was now a permanent part of his tongue.

The couple was standing in front of me and I was unsure what to do.

"Where is the closest hotel in this area?" The man asked.

David sucked my clit between his lips and I almost started humming. Instead, I coughed and tried to smile. "Oh, Okay.. uhmm.. You can go down the street... there... there are... you can find one in..once you make a right turn at the end." I was mumbling words and trying to make sense as David kept tongue-fucking me.

"You don't look well," the woman said. "You are sweaty and shaking."

"Yesss..." I sighed, my eyes rolling upward as I tried not to throw my head back. David's tongue was now teasing my asshole and he had inserted his thumb in my pussy. He pumped slowly in and out, using the other four fingers to stroke my wet cunt. "Sorry, yes, just a cold..." I was saying then tried to force out a fake sneeze.

The couple moved back quickly. "Okay, okay, thank you for your help," the man said as they hurried away, afraid of catching my "illness."

David attacked my cunt for thirty more minutes until it was time for us to leave. My pussy was so sore by the time I got home but I still wished I could have snapped his head and taken that expert tongue home with me. I sighed, laying on my bed and hoping I could get eaten like that again soon.

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.