Ghanaian comedian, Micheal Blackson is suing TSR for $130M for his 13-inch dick

US based Ghanaian Comedian, Michael Blackson is suing The Shade Room for $130M; '10 million for every inch of his dick' for releasing his sex tape.

Though he wasn't with anyone of the tape, but his di*k was filmed full-frontal in a hotel room, and submitted to The Shade Room by a user, who Michael says is an angry ex of him.



The tape initiated Michael's Instagram rant, where he said;


'First of all, that’s not a hotel, that’s my house in Delaware I bought back in 2008.‘That pic looks about 4 years old because I was lighter back then, my ex is still mad about her bladder infection and the bitch misses the mutombo.’


 
He then disclosed he wants $10 million for every inch of his dick, showed on the website which is about $130 million (13 inches). 
Here's what he wrote;
‘They thought I was joking about suing them? I want $10 million for every inch of my dick you showed on your page so ya going to owe me about $130 million or imma just own the shaderoom and call that shit the dark room,’ 





Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.