Toyin Aimakhu never threatened me to stop seeing her ex-husband -Seyi Edun

Nollywood actress, Seyi Edun, has debunked a viral report that she was warned to stop seeing Toyin Aimakhu's ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson, by the actress. 

The actress who refused saying much about her relationship with Mr. Johnson, also denied throwing a party for Toyin's ex-husband. 



Here's what she said in her chat with Saturday beats; 

“I don’t want to talk about my relationship with Adeniyi Johnson but it is not true that I threw a party for him. It is a lie. It is a lie; Toyin Aihmakhu never threatened me to stay away from Adeniyi Johnson.”

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.