#BBN: I have sex toys, but I've got a boyfriend who services me so well -Fake BBN Housemate, Ese

Fake big brother naija housemate, Ese Eriata, who was evicted alongside Jon Ogah, has revealed what she thinks about having sex toys in a relationship.

 When asked about her take on sex toys, the beauty queen said:



“I don’t think it’s a bad idea having a sex toy because it would reduce the cheating in relationships.

But whenever you use sex toys, you should always tell your man about it. I don’t think there is anything wrong for a lady to have sex toys.”

 Ese, who was further asked if she uses sex toys, said:

“I have but I don’t use them often and that is because I’m not really a sex- sex kind of person and my boyfriend is really satisfying me. God please forgive me, I know it is a sin.”

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.