Piers Morgan reacts to Kim Kardashian's mother's day message and it's hilarious

Piers Morgan is one journalist who never sees or says anything good about the reality star, he criticizes her every move!


Kim took to her twitter account to share photos with her kids on mother's day and wrote; "Thank u to my babies for choosing me to be your mom. You've given me a deep love I can't explain. I'm always here to teach you & protect you".


The British journalist replied her below...



Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.