Laila's Cupid - Are You Single? Get In Here, FAST! (Photo)

They seek serious relationships so if you know you just want to play games OR waste time, please DON'T contact them.


(1). Thank you Laila for this platform and initiative. Please don't give out my email address,it is official.I have attached my BBM Pin please,for contact.Thank you.

I hail from and live in Cross River State.I am 5'10 and naturally light skinned. I hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree in History and International Studies with a Masters in Peace and Conflict Studies in view, from the University of Calabar.I am currently looking to get a lecturing job with my alma mater or any school that offers me employment.I want a serious committed relationship that would lead to marriage(players stay off please).My genotype is AA and I am very single. My cooking skills is great(being a Calabar girl helps,LOL),plus I want to be celibate till after marriage(please bear with me,phew!LOL).


Phew!Laila dear,this CV we are writing had better produce Mr. Right for Mrs. Always Right ooh,hehehhehe.

Well,my intended can be based anywhere in the world;I am very given to distant or close relationships.He must be a first degree holder ,work anywhere or into legitimate business.He must be very single and want marriage mbok,LOL.Whether AA or AS,I care less.He doesn't have to be a great cook 'cos my duty is to be in the 'Kitchen and za oda room'(hahahhah),plus I need a gentleman,one who can treat a woman like his mother.

Hit this babe up if you meet her requirements: BBM Pin-5570e50e

Ruth Amiye
07039201963



(2). Dear lailai,thank you for making impact, remain focus,grace will enlarge you.i need a slim lady who is matured minded, ready to settle down,between the age of 25 to 33.                                                                         Moral possession :I Am single and ready.                                                      

ABOUT ME.                       
1.My location : LAGOS.                                                              
2.Physical attribute:slim and tall.                                        
3.Level of education :Bsc,Political science.                  
4.Occupation:Property Developer.                                  
5.Relationship status: Am single and am ready for a serious,defined relationship that will lead to marriage within a year.                                                              
6.Genotype:AA.                                                                              
7.Cooking skills :very good...                                                
8.Sexual Competence :Romantic and creative..        

WHO I WANT BELOW.                                                                
1.My preferred Location :A Nigerian, can be from any part of nigeria.                                                   2.Physical attribute :she should be slim.                        
3.Level of education :At list ND.                                            
4.Occupation:she should be working.                            
5.Genotype:I am AA so my lady has to be AS/AA.    
6.Current Relationship status: she should be single.    
7.Cooking skills: I need a lady that can cook.                                                      
8.‎Sexual competence:Not particular.                                
I Am Godfearing,funny,focus,romantic and good looking... You can reach me on :Eric.eric89@yahoo.com .     Thanks



(3). Dear laila,
I really want to commend you for doing a great job.
Am doing this for a friend because he permitted me to
I am asotun
Christain
Online investment manager
Cool
Calm
Above Average in height and God ly.
I will need a lady between the age of 23- 28 who is ready for red marriage. Pls, dont contact me if you are not serious.
I prefer a yoruba woman, calm, working Class or entrepreneurer, christain, no drama history or baby mama, a lady that must be ready for marriage this year by God s grace.
Thanks



(4). Plz hide my ID. I am Ikechukwu from Anambra State. I am a civil servant based in the East. I need a girl for a serious relationship (marriage if possible)  between the age bracket of 23-28 from the east. She can either be a medical or legal practitioner. My BBM contact is ‎ 2C0BFDB8. I promise to treat her right. Thanks





Good luck, people. 


Do you seek a life partner? Send in your data to lailasblog@gmail.com and we promise to help you find your partner.

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.