'I'd rather my 27 year old daughter get married at 30' - Adesua Onyenokwe

In her interview with ace Nigerian cinematographer, Kemi Adetiba on the series 'King Women', media personality, Adesuwa Onyenokwe who talked about the relationship she has with her first daughter, disclosed that she would rather have her 27 year old daughter get married at 30 when she is a lot matured and ready for marriage.



"I am happy I have a relationship with her. She is 27 and all her friends are getting married and she called me up the other day and said Mum, aren't you worried? And I said worried about what? I would rather you get married at 30 when
you are a bit more matured and you know what you are doing.

And she goes don't tell your friends that oh and I said but that is the truth. I know I would like to have a grandchild but I want you to be prepared and ready. She said but you got married at 25 and I said yes because I was lucky, period! I found the guy that I wanted at 25. He was ready, I was ready. Stop being under any pressure. If you have not found the guy, you have not found the guy. period. I desire her to be married because I am enjoying my marriage"she said

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.