"I still have a president and I slept with electricity" - Ghanaian actress, Afia still mocking Nigerians

When Ghanaians want to come for Nigerians, they easily use 'president' and 'electricity'. Choi! we haf suffer.


This is coming after she received backlash for mocking Nigerians because of Bobrisky's dollar video. Read her post after the cut...


"Woow i slept for only 9 hrs..And this what happened in that 9hrs...
1.Someone couldnt stand my sense of humor so they reported my video
2.I had all the yahoo yahoo people insulting themselves on my page so atleast i saved europe some cash...
3.i woke up to the fact that i still have a president who cares since i slept with electricity
4.Thought 9ja had sharp tongue guess i was fooling myself...🤣😂🤣
Thank you all for participating in that exercise...
Good Morning Africa...i am laughing in capital letters to my office!!!
#Queenoffilla
#queenofcomedygh👑
#Onyamekala
Have a great day....."



Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.