'Stop sucking my ni.pples' - Uche Maduagwu warns popular Nollywood actresses

As written by the Nollywood actor and shared on his Instagram page:
Please stop sucking my nipples... I don't know why every time am on a movie location especially in Enugu, popular actresses are fond of sucking my nipples illegally without even taking permission from the owner of the nipples.💋

If this ugly trend continues, I might have to start calling out the names of all the popular actresses that have been disturbing my sexy nipples anytime am asleep...🎬 Enough is enough.







Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.