'She kind of likes my sense of humor' - George Bush explains his fondness for Michelle Obama

In January, LIB shared photos that shows former president George Bush smitten with Michelle Obama. (Read HERE) Now, Bush is back in the public eye to promote his new book, "Portraits of Courage," and in an interview with People magazine, he said "when I saw her, it was a genuine expression of affection. She kind of likes my sense of humor. Anybody who likes my sense of humor, I immediately like

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.