Our Stunning Ladies are Here!!! – Laila's Blog Finest Face Faceoff

Lailas blog Finest Faceoff is back! We got the prettiest ladies on this blog to be honest.

I was confused when I received their photos because I couldn't even pick who the finest is, so let me leave that for you my readers to decide.


Check out our stunning ladies of the day – Lailans Peace, Trisha and Ibiso. We are looking for who you think has the prettiest face between the three stars, remember that.

Winner goes home with our N3000 recharge card prize. Plus gets flaunted on our sidebars as Beauty of the Week, our Finest Reader of the week.

Want to participate, send me your pictures & profile to LailasBlog@gmail.com

First up is Peace, pictured below:

"Hi Laila, I am Peace, a wife and new mum, I have been following your blog for a while now. I want to compete for the finest face, just for the fun of it. Here are my photos."


Next is Trisha..

"Hi Laila, I noticed it's been a while we did Finest face off on the blog, so here are my photos.
I am ORJI TRISHA, Studied accounting, From Enugu."


Finally we have Ibiso...
"Hi Laila! I am Ibiso, I read your blog daily but rarely comment. But, here are my photos, i want to contest for the Saturday faceoff. I finished service last year and currently have a 'small' job."

CHECK OUT MORE PHOTOS OF THEM BELOW....

PEACE















  • TRISHA








  • IBISO









Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.