"I didn't give a sh**t what anyone thought" " Beautiful young mum breastfeeds her baby in public

Erika posted a photo on Instagram showing her breastfeeding her baby in public. "TBT to my first time feeding Ever in public. It was almost 80 degrees out, she was hungry & trying to cover her and feed her did NOT feel natural for either of us," the young mother wrote. "She wouldn't settle & nurse and I knew it was cuz of the cover. So I said screw it. I ripped the blanket off and she

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.