Madonna shares heartwarming picture of herself with her two new adopted daughters


MADONNA has shared an adorable picture of herself and her two new adopted daughters Stella and Esther.


The singer confirmed the process had officially gone through and welcomed the four-year-old twins into her family via Instagram saying;

“I can officially confirm I have completed the process of adopting twin sisters from Malawi and am overjoyed that they are now part of our family. 
“I am deeply grateful to all those in Malawi who helped make this possible, and I ask the media please to respect our privacy during this transitional time.
“Thank you also to my friends, family and my very large team for all your support and Love!”
Stella and Esther, have reportedly lived together in Home of Hope orphanage in Mchinji for two years before there new found status.






Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.