Kim Kardashian removes stretch marks and it didn't hurt that much

Reality TV star, Kim Kardashian visited a cosmetic doctor for stretch marks that she has been battling with, for some time now.
Screenshot_2017-02-20-04-34-19.png

In her snapchat video, she disclosed that Dr. Ourian did the job perfectly; and it didn't
hurt her that much.


“I feel so excited that I finally did it. I’ve been so scared to do it thinking it hurts so badly, and it didn’t hurt that badly.
“So I’m so grateful, and I’m so excited. I love you Dr. Ourian.”


Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.