Lailan South Asidanya sends sweet words to his wife as they mark their 2nd wedding anniversary (Photos)

Lailan South Asidanya and his wife yesterday celebrated their second wedding anniversary, and invited a few friends over. The couple are blessed with a baby boy.


South Asidanya shared these beautiful photos with us and also shared the lovely message he sent his wife with us. Read after the cut and also see more photos...


"To Cindy Asid The day is here again, I cant’ remember every moment of that day, but I could remember when you walked into that hall, I could remember your eyes, I won't forget the promise in them. If I had my life to live over again next time I would find you sooner. 
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. . . The way I feel about you. When some people come into your life, they come with this negative energy that they use to drown you deeper and deeper into sadness, bankruptcy, regrets and all. But you, you came into my life with a ladder, and we've not stopped climbing ever since, good health, joy, finance, hope, name them. 
Lost my mum, but I was surprised to find her living and bubbling in you, you learnt almost everything in the short period of time you guys met, now that's an extraordinary quality u got there. I never believed in the existence of love. Nahhh what's that one? [My old friends can relate]. Later I found out why, I was looking in the wrong place. Now South sabi love person... Hahaha what a world. 
If I don't stop here, I can write for 2 straight weeks about you. So I'll stop here.
Happy 2 years Anniversary my bestie, mumsy, wifey, legit baby mama, advisor, etcetera.....
You are good and I appreciate you."













Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.