The Virgin’s Experience (A Short Romantic Story)


The only good thing I could say for this week is that I’m glad it’s Friday. Lagos has got to be the most difficult city to pursue a hustle in. Between the noise, traffic and overall stress that comes with having a 9-5 job here, it’s a wonder people actually find a way to survive.

As I alighted at my bus stop, I felt the first rain drop on my right arm. Great, now I have to take the 10 minutes walk to my house while being relentlessly beaten by the rain. As I trudged on, I kept mumbling ‘it’s Friday, the week is over’ to myself again and again. Perhaps, this will keep me from screaming in frustration.

Finally, I made it home. I began to search for my keys in my handbag. I looked through all the pockets only to remember I left the damn thing at work. I groaned in frustration and raised my fist to knock. Hopefully, my roommate, Teniola will be home. I knocked, once, twice, thrice, and breathed a sigh of relief when I heard the lock turn on the other side. As soon as the door opened, I came face to face with a bare chest. I took a step back immediately and looked up to see an adorable young man, putting on a shirt he chose to leave unbuttoned, and staring curiously at me.

‘Hi, you must be Meenah,” he said.

“I must be.” I replied, waiting for him to tell me who the hell he was and why he was in my home.

“Oh, sorry, I guess Teni didn’t tell you. I am Tosin, her brother. I came in this afternoon. I am staying with you guys for a few days.”

I raised my eyebrow and took another step back. I kept my eye steadily on him as I reached in my bag for my phone to call Teni and verify his story.

Teni confirmed what he said and explained to me that he will be staying the week, after apologising profusely for forgetting to tell me. I hung up, brushed past Tosin headed into our tiny living room.

“Would you like dinner? I made spaghetti and sauce,” I heard Tosin call out but I ignored him and headed straight into my room. I had no more energy to deal tonight. I just wanted to go to bed. After changing to my nightie, I headed back out to the kitchen to get some water and there he was again. Only this time, no shirt. He was in just his shorts and at the sink, doing the dishes. I swallowed. Damn, he was sexy. I stood at the door and watched him work for a bit. His back was smooth and I could see a hint of a firm, sexy butt under those shorts. He turned around and I smiled and looked away. I kept stealing glances at him while I filled my glass.

“Sorry I was rude earlier,” I mumbled to break the tension.

“No problem. I can’t imagine anyone would be glad to run into a stranger in their home,” he replied calmly.

I smiled at him again. “So, how come you are here?” I asked. Not because I really wanted to know. I just need us to talk about something that will keep me from thinking about pulling down his shorts and seeing what’s underneath.

“Came in from Akure this afternoon. I had to sort out a few school-related things here in Lagos and I thought I would pay my big sister a visit.” He replied.

“School? You’re in school?” I asked.

“Yeah, 200 Level.”

“Oh.. okay.. sorry, but how old are you?”

“Just clocked 19 last month.”

“Really? Wow! Okay…” I stammered. I finished the last of my water and and began hurrying out of the kitchen. “So.. goodnight,” I said. I gave a little wave as he looked on at me like a piece of puzzle he cannot quite figure out.

‘I am lusting after a damn teenager,’ I whispered to myself as soon as I returned to my room. ‘I am a 29-year-old woman lusting after a man, no a boy, barely out of his teenage years. I am lusting after a boy I am a decade older than.’ I kept mumbling to myself about how insane I must be as I settled in bed and tried to get his naked chest and back out of my thoughts. I tossed and turned until I realise I was too horny to get any sleep. I thought about masturbating, then I remember I can do something even better.

I called Frank.

“Hi Frank, you home?”

“Yup,” he replied, sounding sleepy.

“You alone?”

“Yeah, wanna come over?” he sounded very awake now.

“Be there in 10 minutes.” I said and hung up.

Frank was a guy I tried to date about two years ago. We were attracted to each other but for some reason, it never translated into real feelings. He was too much of a player, and I was not even sure I felt for him that way. So, after about three weeks together, we ended things. Three months after that, I called him one night, he came over, we had sex and we have been having regular sex since then. We never had a conversation about what we are but we both know the sexual spark we have was too good to go to waste and we can never work as a couple. This was how Frank became my fuck buddy. He lives on the next street so it’s extremely convenient.

I got up, slipped on a dress, with nothing underneath and headed out the door. Thankfully, the rain had stopped so I walked to Frank’s.

He opened the door.

“I am so glad you ca…” he began, but I shut him up by putting my mouth on his and pushed him into the house.

“No talking, just fucking,” I mumbled between heavy breaths.

Frank obliged, lifted me into the bedroom and laid me down.

He looked at me for a second and said, “Looks like you want it rough tonight.”

That’s the great thing about Frank. He knows what I need by just looking at me. If he was this way with his other ladies, it’s no wonder he is a very popular stud.

He slowly took of my dress and raised my hands over my head. Using a scarf, he tied my wrists together. He also reached for a blindfold and put it over my eyes. All had to focus on was him, his body, and his oh-so-gorgeous dick.

He began by kissing my neck and soon his mouth made its way to my waiting and erect nipples.

His hot mouth on me drove me straight on crazy.

“Gawd, Frank, your dick, please fuck me. Fuck me now.” I moaned as he continued to torture me.

He lifted both my legs and rested each on his shoulder as he invaded me. His thrusts slowly and steadily unknotted the tightening deep in my belly. My feet curled as I began to feel closer and closer to my climax.

‘Harderrrr…” I moaned again and Frank gave me what I needed. With my sight taken away, all I could feel was his dick and my building orgasm. I bit my lips as he slid in so deeply that I felt like I was being blown away. He finally gave one last thrust and I exploded around him, all over him. He let go too as he collapsed on top of me.

I felt satisfied as my kitty gave a satiated purr. I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep, but another unspoken agreement Frank and I had, no sleepovers. So I asked him to untie me, got dressed, and headed home, to my own bed.

There is no reason why I should be thinking about fucking a teenager now. I have been well and properly screwed.

I entered my home and I saw no sign of Tosin, so I made my way to the bedroom for a much needed shut-eye.

***

I woke up, checked the clock to see it was already 9:00 am. I made my way out to see Tosin in the living room. Shirtless again but this time he was wearing trousers.

“Did Teni get back last night?” I asked him.

“Yeah, but she left early this morning. She said she will be back soon though.”

I nodded and glanced at his chest again. I shook the dirty thoughts from my head, gave him a smile and ducked back into the room like a damn coward. Nope, screwing Frank did not help. I can feel the desire knotting up in my belly once again.

After lying in bed for a frustrating half hour, I decided to get out and at least keep him company. I sat by him in the living room chair and tried to strike up a conversation.

“So, what are you studying in school,” I asked him.

“History and International Relations.”

“Sounds dull…”

This made him laugh. “Sometimes, but I do get to learn a few things. I really want to go into music though, I play the guitar in my free time.”

“Cool. Heard guitar players usually have beautiful fingers.”

“Really, I never heard that. And I have never thought to check,” he said, looking at his hands.

This drew my eyes to his hands too. And then I did something stupid. It was like I was possessed by something because I had no explanation for what I did next.

I grabbed his hand, studied it for a few seconds and pulled it towards my mouth. I then took his thumb in my mouth and gave it a nice, deep suck. Our eyes met and I could see him go from puzzled to excited. I brought my lips slowly close to his and kissed him. He really was a pretty great kisser. I grabbed the back of his neck as I kissed him even more urgently. I straddled him on the chair and felt the bulge underneath his pants. It was a very impressive bulge. I grinded against him as we continued to kiss. I am big on dick sucking and I wanted so badly to feel his in my mouth.

I dismounted and unzipped his pants. He watched me silently as I went to work. I bent and started by putting the tip of his dick in my mouth. I looked up at him and saw his eyes glaze with desire. I opened my mouth wider as I tried to take his whole dick in my mouth. I sucked harder as soon as I felt him about to cum. I went in deeper and could feel his dick at the back of my throat. He bit his bottom lip and moaned as he came in my mouth. This was my favourite part, taking in the good stuff and swallowing this proof that I just gave him the ultimate pleasure.

I sat back down beside him and all was quiet for few minutes.

“I was a virgin before now, you know?” He whispered.

“Technically, you still are,” I said. “I can change that if you want.”

I looked at him and he nodded. I reached out for his hand and led him into my room. I made him lie on the bed and took off his trousers completely. I also got naked and joined him in bed. I kissed him, long and hard. I guided his hand to grab my ass as I continued building the desire with my mouth on his.

My cunt was rubbing against his dick, which has become a lot harder since we made our way back into the bedroom. I could not hold on any longer and I slipped his dick in me.

His moan was almost like a scream. I felt very honoured to be the first cunt he gets to bury himself in. I began slowly moving and he held on to my ass. I guided his hand to my breasts and showed him how I liked my nipples stroked. Then I led one of his hands down to my clit and showed him the movement I liked. He was a quick study, for soon, he began to simultaneously rub my nipple and clit at the same time.

It was bliss. His dick needed no training because this was a dick made to fuck. It reached me in all the right places as I grind, bounced and moved against him to find my orgasm. I felt myself cumming and I held on for dear life.

After I came, I figured it’s time to see what he can do and what he has learned. I laid down and he moved on top of me. I spread my legs wide and he entered me. He began pounding me hard.

“Slow down baby, you will feel this pussy better if you slowed down,” I gently urged.

He did. He began to slowly thrust into me, savouring me and I could feel his sexual confidence growing. I recognized the look as he was about to orgasm again. I reached for his chest and gently began stroking his nipple. He gave a loud groan and spilled into me.

For the next couple of minutes, all that could be heard is heavy breathing as we enjoyed the aftermath. No words were needed.

My phone began to ring. It was Teni. She called to inform me that she will be a little late and she might not make it home until evening. I smiled as I hung up. We had the whole day.

I eventually got up and headed to the kitchen to prepare something for lunch. As I was working in the kitchen, I felt Tosin behind me, he wrapped his hands around my naked waist and moved me so I was bent over the counter. He fingered me from behind and I felt myself getting wet again.

He slipped into me from behind, and I felt very proud. He was a confident fucker all of a sudden as he grabbed my ass and began to fuck me in earnest. I held on harder when I began to feel my legs getting shaky. Soon after, I came. I came hard and I still felt like I did not have enough.

He turned me so I was facing him. I pushed my hips into his and he moaned before hooking one of my legs behind him and grinding into me. His tongue took possession of my mouth as I ran my palms down his back.

His lips left my mouth and trailed down my neck and I moaned when he hit my sweet spot. He was grinding into me and I was feeling my body heat up again. I was so turned on, and I wanted him to touch me again, to set me off, to make me come.

I groaned as he pulled back to look at me. Two fingers slipped into my pussy and I gasped and arched my back. He rubbed my walls just like I liked and I let out a loud moan. I began to feel more juice dripping from me and I guess he felt it too because he bent down to take them in his mouth. Damn, for a rookie, he sure had great instincts.

He stood up again, lifted me to sit on the counter and drove his hard dick into me. My head fell back, I bit my lips and groaned, it was so good. He thrusted hard into me until we finally came together.

All day, Tosin and I fucked. In the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room and twice in the bedroom. By the time Teni returned, we were both all fucked out.

All through the week, we got it on when we could and by the time Teni and I saw him off the next weekend, I was very sure I had made him a man. He was more confident in his moves and the way he talked.

It is very unlikely we would get the chance to fuck again and I was fine with that. If what I thought him led him to give at least one other girl an orgasmic night, then my work is done.

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.