The Housemaid Diaries: The Perfect Maid - A Sex Slave’s Confession


I am 22 years old and I have been working with a couple as their maid for over a year now. I am very good at my job and my boss and his wife love me.

They never complain about my cooking, cleaning and all the other chores I do. They have nothing but kind words for me. I was hardworking and I never complain. But I have a secret.

My bosses are not impressed because of my hard work, but because of the way I fuck. I will not bore you with how this started. Let me just describe to you what happened last night.

After dinner, Oga and Madam were in the living room, watching TV as usual. I was busy washing the plates when I heard Oga call me. As I entered, he told me that his legs are aching him and that I should massage it. I did as I was told. I went on my knees, took one leg in my hand and began to massage his foot.

Madam did not look at us. She was typing some things on her phones. Oga relaxed on the chair and rested his head back as I continued to massage his leg.

“Go up higher,” Oga said to me. I moved my hands upward past his ankle to his calves and almost to his knee. He was wearing a boxer so I was free to rub every part of his leg.

“The second one,” he said again, reminding me to rub his second leg. I started from his toes and began to rub upwards the way he liked.

When I was rubbing around his thighs, I could see his erection. I removed my eyes and focused on his thighs. I never do anything unless he tells me to. I kept massaging him, awaiting my next order.

“Sit on my legs,” he said. I silently did as I was told. That was another thing, I was not allowed to talk unless he specifically asked me a question.

Throughout all this, I did not look at his face and I also avoided Madam’s face as she remained busy on her phone. I put my head down and only gazed downwards.

Oga began to rub my thighs. I was wearing a simple dress. He put his hand underneath the dress, reaching for my panties.

“What did I tell you about wearing panties at nights?” he asked me. I did not answer. He ordered me to get up and take them off.

I did as I was told. I was about to resume my seat on his legs when he asked me to take off my dress too. I was not wearing a bra so I was standing in front of him, fully naked.

He then gave me permission to sit on his lap again. I did. Madam got up. She came closer to her husband and stood facing us. She turned me so I was facing her while sitting on her husband’s legs.

She then went on her knees, spread my legs and put one finger in my pussy.

“You are wet already,” she said me. I nodded, still looking down. They like it when I am wet and I liked to make them proud.

She spread my legs further apart and put her mouth in between my legs. This was the hard part. Madam loved to eat my pussy but I was not allowed to make any noise.

The problem is, Madam knows how to eat pussy and I sometimes cannot control myself. I held myself still as she continued to put her tongue inside me.

She buried her head between my legs and continued to eat my pussy. I was thankful when she finally stopped because I was just about to lose control and moan.

Where I sat, I felt my Oga’s dick rise as his wife was eating my pussy. He pushed me to get up and he removed his boxers.

“Suck me,“ he ordered me. I bent down, so my ass was to my Madam and my mouth was on my Oga’s dick.

I began to lick him and suck his hard dick. Madam was rubbing my ass as I did this. As I was sucking, Madam put her finger inside my asshole.

I tried to focus on the dick in front of me because I knew Oga will be angry if I stopped; but the way Madam was penetrating my ass was getting to me. I was so wet by now that I could not stand still.

I sucked and sucked Oga’s erect dick until he told me to stop. They told me to lie down on the ground. They were ready.

I laid on my back as Oga came to kneel between my leg. Madam took her position on my face. She had already made me wet for Oga, now it is my turn to eat her own pussy.

She squatted on my face and sat her sweet-smelling pussy on my tongue. As I opened my mouth to eat her, Oga started to pound my pussy.

Knowing I was not allowed to stop until they say so,

I could not react to what Oga was doing. I brought out my tongue and began to eat my Madam’s pussy. She was grinding against my mouth so much that I was struggling to breath while my Oga was thrusting away at my pussy.

I just spread my legs apart, and focused on my Madam. Wetness was pouring out of her pussy as I sucked, I knew I was doing well. I continued to suck until I notice she was about to cum. Her legs were shaking and her toes curled inside.

She grabbed my head in place and poured all her cum inside of my mouth. I started to choke on her juice, and since she was still sitting on my face, I was struggling to breath.

I tried to escape but my Oga grabbed my thighs, and pounded into me as he was about to cum too. He dug his fingers deep into my thighs and exploded inside me. I was still struggling through all these.

They both stood up and left me coughing and spluttering on the ground.

“Get out,” Oga said.

I picked up my clothes from the ground and ran out of the living room.

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.