The Housemaid Diaries: The Houseboy’s Revenge


He would give me so much work to do, and no matter how well I did them, he always still had something to criticise. I did everything in the house.

When I was employed, I thought I’d be doing only household duties so I can help madam, but I was doing every single thing in the house. I cooked, cleaned, did the dishes, washed clothes, washed the cars and other things.

It would have been good if my Oga appreciated what I did, but all he did was to insult me and give me more jobs.

My madam was nicer. She would say thank you when I do some things and she told me not to mind Oga whenever he insulted me.

I liked my madam, I liked her very much. I liked the way she looks. She wore dresses a lot and sometimes, the dresses showed her shape. My madam was a little plump, but she had a very round ass and hips that were really attractive.

Sometimes, I thought about her. I thought about touching her hips and her ass. Whenever she said nice things to me, I imagined that I was in bed with her. I knew that all these were just dreams that would not come true. I was wrong.

One morning, Oga left work after dumping a mountain of clothes for me to wash. I knew it would take me hours, so I took the clothes to our backyard, and removed my shirt to wash because of the heat.

My madam was preparing for work in her room upstairs. I was hoping to wash part of the clothes before I had to go and serve my madam her breakfast. I was washing when I felt one hand on my back. I looked back to see madam standing behind me.

“I will come and serve your food immediately,” I said to her.

“No, no, don’t worry. I see you are very busy. I will eat something on my way to work.” She said. Her hand was still on my back. She rubbed the sweat on my back while I was washing.

I stood up from my bent position as the way she rubbed my back was having an effect on me. She smiled and rubbed my chest. She told me I had a very nice chest. Then she left.

I was confused after this. I wondered what she meant by that. She has never said anything like that to me.

The next day, I was busy as usual in the kitchen after Oga left for work. I heard Madam call me from upstairs in her room. I knocked on the door and she told me to enter.

When I entered, she was only tying a wrapper around her body. She had just finished having her bath, I think.

She gave me a bottle of her cream and told me to rub some on her back. My heart started beating very fast as I did not know what to say.

I wanted to touch her very much but I was afraid of how my body will react. She removed the wrapper a little bit so I can rub her back. I stood behind her, gently poured some cream on my palms, rubbed them together and began rubbing the back of her neck.

She told me to rub lower as she tied the wrapper around her waist. She was facing a full length mirror so I could see her breasts clearly through the refection. I tried not to look.

When I finally gave in to the urge to look, I met her eyes. She was smiling gently at me and told me to continue rubbing.

I looked away and did as she said. I kept on rubbing and shockingly, she completely took of the wrapper and asked me to rub her ass.

By this time, I was already nervous and sweating. My dick was hard and about to rip out of my trousers. I did not know what to do.

I tried to tell her that I could not do it, but when I looked at the mirror to catch her eyes again, I notice she was looking at my dick, which was standing at full attention now.

I knew what I was doing was wrong but I have dreamt so much of touching her ass that I just decided to do it.

As soon as I touched her soft ass, I knew I was done for. I was rubbing her ass and breathing heavily. The more I rubbed, the harder I breathed.

My focus was so much on that ass that I nearly forgot who it belonged to. The smooth and soft ass had all my attention and I know my dick is soon about to explode. As I was about to go crazy, my madam stopped me.

“That’s alright,” she said to me and told me I could leave the room.

I thought I was about to die. I was so horny and erect for my madam that the disappointment nearly made me cry. All through that day, I locked myself in the boys’ quarters.

I was masturbating again and again to what happened that morning. I did not know how to react, all I knew was that I wanted to touch that ass again.

Two days after this incident, my Oga was shouting at me for not cleaning the shoes he was going to wear to work. He called me terrible names and said I was good for nothing.

When I picked up the shoes, one of them fell from my hands because I was shaking. He picked it up and threw it at me in anger. He wore another pair, stormed out of the house and went to work.

This was the first time he had physically attacked me. I was angry. I walked out of the house to my BQ, determined to pack my things and go.

As I was packing, I heard a knock on my door. My madam entered and asked me what I was doing. I did not answer. She came behind me and put her hands around my waist and begged me not to leave.

She said she needed me around and that I should please not be angry at her husband. I stood quietly as her hands went up to my chest and she brought them slowly down to my boxer shorts.

She put her two hands inside and held on to my dick. She rubbed and rubbed until I forgot my anger and started to get hard. She kissed my neck and kept on rubbing me.

Once again, I thought about her ass two days ago and I really wanted her. Then I thought about her husband’s wickedness and something took over me.

I turned around to face her and grabbed her around the waist. I kissed her hard and began to remove her clothes. She was moaning against me as she quickly removed my boxer shorts.

I was naked in front of her and I wanted her to be naked too. I removed her clothes and bra and panties. She laid on the bed in doggy style position and begged me to fuck her.

I got on the bed and grabbed that big ass and I entered her. I could see that my dick was too big for her because she cried out when I entered her tight pussy.

I did not care whether she was hurt. I was thinking about how her husband abused me as I began to spank her ass.

I spanked her very hard and I was fucking her very hard too. I think she liked it because she kept on begging me not to stop.

“Fuck me harder, call me a whore and fuck this pussy,” she said. I did as I was told. I called her a cheap whore and spanked her harder. I let my fingernails dig into her ass as I was entering her.

She was screaming and begging me. When the spanking became too much, she started to beg me to slow down, but I was already possessed.

I did not hear her as I banged into her harder and deeper than ever. She was screaming and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I gave her ass one last squeeze, entered her as deep as my dick could go and poured all my cum inside her slutty pussy.

After I came, I laid on the bed. She sat down and looked at me for a while then she left. I thought this was the end, but at the time, I did not even care. I had a good day that day as I finally had her and I knew that even if she sacked me, I did not mind.

That night, while I was asleep, she came in again. She rubbed me and begged me to fuck her like I did in the morning. She said it has been a long time that she has been fucked that way, and she told me she wanted to enjoy this again.

From then on, every day, my madam and I would enjoy our time. Whenever her husband insulted me or made me feel bad, I would just smile.

I knew his wife would later be screaming under me, begging for my dick and saying that I was the best fuck she had ever had.

I even made her insult her husband for me which turned me on even more.

I just fucking love this my job.

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.