The Housemaid Diaries: F**ked With Everything But His Dick (18+)


For a very long time, he will tease me with random acts. Sometimes, he will smack my ass or pinch my butt cheeks when no one was looking.

Other times, he’d just whisper naughty things in my ears and tell me he cannot wait to fuck me.


I have told him many times that I was not interested in having sex with him, but he does not let up. I even once threatened to tell is wife but he simply smiled and said I’d enjoy what he had planned.

One time, his wife travelled with his kids to see her mother in another state, leaving myself and my boss at home. On the day she travelled, my boss dropped her off at the bus station and went to work.

He returns from work around 7pm, but when it was about 9pm on that day and he had not come back, I became worried.

I stayed up waiting so I could serve him his dinner, I had to stay up until 11pm when he came in. I could smell alcohol as he walked through the door. He was still holding in his hand a half-filled bottle of beer.

I welcomed him and asked if I should serve his food. He said he was not hungry, as he headed up to bed. I then set out to lock all the doors and switch off all the electric appliances so I could go to bed, too.

As I was about to open my bedroom door, I heard my name called. I waited until I heard him call the second time before I went to his room.

After knocking, he asked me to come in. I saw him sitting on his bed, with the bottle of beer in his hand. He asked me to sit with him. I told me I did not want to. I tried to walk out of his room when I felt him behind me.

He held my hand and dragged me forcefully to the bed. He threatened to hit me if I made any noise although he pointed out that no one would have heard me anyway.

I resolved to do what he said. He asked me to take off my clothes and lay down on the bed. I did as he said. He stood up and watched me lying down on the bed.

He was still clothed in his shorts but I could see that my naked body affected him. He laid on top of me and told me not to worry, that he would not fuck me.

I wondered what that meant but before I could say anything, he reach down and started roughly kissing me. He grabbed my boob with one hand and grinded against me. I felt the hardness on my pussy and I could not help but react.

He kept at this for about five minutes. He then reached beside the bed to pick up the now empty beer bottle. With wide eyes, I watched him lift the bottle and placed the base over the area of my cunt. The coldness was a shock for my already hot body. I was actually looking forward to being pleased by him but I did not expect this.

He told me to stay quiet as he pressed the bottle on my pussy. He started by using the bottle to rub my pussy, sliding it around.

He was grunting and groaning as he did this. He sat over me, to keep my legs in place as he did this. I saw his erection poke bigger and bigger through his shorts. I whimpered as I kept feeling the coldness around my pussy.

He used one hand to finger my clit while he did this. Soon, something I could not explain began to happen. I was getting turned on. The bottle was no longer cold and menacing on my pussy, I welcomed the hardness as he kept stroking my clit until my pussy got wetter and wetter.

He kept rubbing the bottle mouth around, pressing the edges in my pussy lips, using it to nudge my pussy open. His other hand, the one he was using to stroke me so good, went to his zip. He unzipped his shorts and pulled his dick out. He began to rub it.

He then touched the bottle to the inside of my thigh. I jolted in reaction, but the sudden change only turned me on even more. He pointed the bottle back to my pussy.

He nuzzled the bottle mouth around. He then let go of his dick and found my clit once again. He rubbed it back and forth, rhythmically, as he watched my pussy get wetter. He then held back the hood of my pussy and dragged the bottle across it.

Soon, his hand had gotten wet from stroking my wet pussy. He put the wet hand back on his dick and aimed the bottle at my dripping, open pussy. I gasped and cried out as the edges cut into my sensitive flesh just inside my pussy.

He moved the bottle in circles, opening my hole wider, and staring raptly at the cap of the bottle as it rubbed my inner flesh. His hand was stroking faster on his dick now, the head leaking precum.

Finally, he lined the bottle at the center of my pussy, and pushed - fast, sharp and cold. He buried the neck of the bottle in me, while he gripped his dick even tighter. I began to scream now, trying to get away from the pain.

He sat still on top of me and warned me that if I kept struggling, he will push the bottle deeper inside me. I calmed down as he twisted the bottle around where it was.

He then pulls the bottle out, cap at the entrance, and then slides it back in me. He started fucking me with it. He pulled the cold neck all the way out, teased my entrance with the cap, then buried it up my pussy.

He started slow, sweat dripping all over his face and body as he continued to gradually start fucking me harder. He began moving the bottle faster, his hand was moving on his dick in time to the thrusts.

He pulled the bottle all the way out, watched the sticky strands of my juice dripping from it and slammed it back in. I screamed out loud now. I did not care. I was in pain but somehow, I was aroused.

His hand was a blur on his dick as he rubbed himself so hard. Watching him stroking himself was a turn on and I begged for the pain.

Soon, he let out a groan, slammed the bottle in me one last time and started to cum. His first shot of cum was splattered across the inside of my thighs.

He pulled out the bottle sharply and dropped it on the bed. He grabbed me, yanked my pussy apart and aimed another shot of cum on the entrance of my pussy.

I let out another cry as his cum hits me, hot, and burning on the cuts the bottle must have inflicted on me.

He then released my pussy, drops down on the bed, panting. He mumbled for me to take my clothes and leave the room. I did.

Since then, every time we had the chance, he would fuck me with all kinds of things. He will cum hard as I cried out in pain. He will make me horny first by rubbing my clit until I begged for something hard, then he will invade me, with whatever, carrots, cucumber, wooden spoons and so on.

I often look forward to this abuse of my cunt because he was so good at using his hands to make me feel good. He never put his dick inside of me, though.

Not even once.

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.