STORY: Tales of A Naughty Wife In the shower (18+) Part 1


It was on my wedding night, I think, that I knew I would one day have an affair.

I had only ever been with one other man before my husband. He was amazing. He had this big mighty cock that, once my pussy got used to the thickness, had the ability to drive me to heavenly bliss and back. We were together for nearly a year and it was a year of great sex and amazing chemistry. We did end things eventually and I missed his dick terribly. We broke up when I realised there was nothing in the relationship except for the sex. I then made a vow to avoid sex with anyone until I was sure the relationship was solid on its own.

This turned out to be a good decision as I was able to weed out riffraff who were only interested in my pussy. I eventually met my husband, Michael, and he hung in there with me. He was good and kind to me. He loved me and took great care of me. Even though we were not having sex, I still felt confident in the relationship. I would not lie, though it was torture, being around him and not jumping him. I missed being fucked terribly but I was afraid he would think less of me if I told him I changed my mind and wanted to fuck before marriage. Besides, he was in awe of my ability to wait and I believed that was the reason he fell in love with me.

On our wedding night, all my illusions came crashing down. We got naked and I was excited to wrap my mouth around his dick until I realised, as I sucked, that the size of the cock was not increasing like I expected. By the time his dick was hard, it was barely three inches long. My heart broke looking at it and it was the first time the realisation hit me. There was no way in hell I would fuck this the rest of my life.

My first affair was two months after our wedding. I met him online and hid the fact that I was married from him for a while. When I finally visited him, things got heated pretty quick. His hands were roaming my body and I could feel his erection through his trousers. The length and thickness made me lose it and that afternoon, I laid on his bed, legs spread as his big cock drive into me. I rode that hard dick until I thought I would pass out. I was even able to climax, something Michael had never been able to do for me.

I did finally tell my affair I was married. He seemed unperturbed though and we had a whole regular routine.

I was at home and about to hop in the shower one morning as I was expecting my affair in a couple of hours. Michael had just left home for work and my date wanted to enjoy an hour with me before heading for work too. I was wrapped in my towel when I heard the knock on the door. I hurried to open it.

"You are early," I said to him.

His eyes ran down my towelled body and I stepped aside for him to enter.

"I could not wait." He said, as he wrapped his arms around me and we kissed. "Maybe I should join you in the shower."

That sounded like an exciting idea and I led him to the bathroom where he removed his clothes and I removed my towel. Once we were naked and face to face, I leant in to kiss him. He slid two fingers inside of me as he sucked gently on my tongue. He then left my lips and bent slightly, licking on my boobs like they were lollipops. My pussy was on fire. I grabbed his dick and started stroking him, faster and faster. He took it as long as he could then he moved my hands and cupped my ass. He lifted one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist. I held on to him as he guided the head of his dick to my pussy and pushed as deep as he could go like he wanted to come out of my throat, as if he knew that this was just what I needed. There was some of him left outside of me and I tried my best to use my pussy muscles to suck him in.

I reached between our bodies and grabbed the base of his dick. I was amazed, as always, at that inch or so that just would not fit inside of me. My pussy was gloriously filled to the brim and I wanted to stay that way forever. I vibrated all over that dick, clenching its thickness with my walls. I savoured the sensation as it slammed all the way to the very back of my pussy.

He reached for my boobs and squeezed them, taking my left nipple between his lips and biting gently. It was swollen and hard, reaching out towards him. I was busy humping and grinding, getting fucked thoroughly and loving it. The more he stroked and bit down on my nipple, the hotter and wetter my pussy got.

"Don't stop," I panted rapidly. His tongue circled my nipples and made my whole body tremble. "Oh...," I whimpered, grabbing a hold of the shower pole. "Oh...," I threw my head back and moaned. And then my whole body fell loose. Every muscle spasmed and shook as I scream and then came, pussy squirting, bouncing up and down on those nine thick inches and nearly yanking the shower pole from the wall.

When he got close, he withdrew. I did not use protection with him so he was not allowed to cum in my pussy. I went on my knees and offered up my mouth. He stuck his cock in. I could taste my wetness and orgasm on him as he began to shove his cock deeply in and out until he held still, squirting cum straight into my throat.

He left a few minutes later and I looked forward to seeing him the next day.

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.