STORY: Home Alone With My Step Brother (18+) Part 4


This is another new story written by Tosin Silverdam ( 7E1C6DEC)…. If you missed the part Three yesterday read it HERE!!!

4pm already and Festus is not here, I was so disturbed and annoyed, I was already going crazy, I was already horny, very horny, I’ve never been horny like this in my entire life. I needed s*x so badly, I’m already regretting that I used the stupid drug. I tried calling Festus but he’s not reachable, he’s number is not available. Do you know the feeling of being disappointed after so Much preparation, I’m sure you know the feeling of being disappointed especially when it comes to s*x, when you’ve already planned to have s*x but it didn’t happen. The konji that was battling with me that day was terrible. It 5pm already, I heard the door bell, come and see the way I rushed out of my room, immediately I came out of my room, Daniel also rushed out of his room too, we jammed each other, we ran down stair hoping it was my boyfriend, and Daniel too was hoping it was his girlfriend. Daniel opened the door and it was the Driver, I was so pissed off, I just walked. The stupid man came to tell drop the car keys.

I sat on the chair in the sitting room, Daniel was still attending to the driver, I discovered Daniel was wearing his boxers, which I never noticed, then all of sudden Daniel and the Driver started laughing and I was wondering what was amusing them.

Driver: Well done ooooo, aunty Omolola. I don dey go, see you tomorrow (smiling as he was leaving)

I began to wonder what was amusing the driver, did Daniel tell him something about me cos I know he has a bad mouth. The driver left..

Me: what is making the both of you laugh like that? I know you have said something stupid about me abi

Daniel: (he smiled) can’t you see what is going on?

I didn’t understand what he was saying, he picked up his phone and started calling his girlfriend but she wasn’t picking his calls, I didn’t even pay attention not until I saw something that really got my attention. I saw something stretching inside Daniel’s boxers, he was already hard, very hard, he was just going lamenting, I realized that should be the reason the driver was laughing, probably the driver thought we were doing something cos me sef I was wearing a s*xy** nightgown, Daniel wearing only boxers with his Joystick hard and me wearing a skimpy nightgown who wouldn’t think something was going on. I just couldn’t take my eyes off his Joystick, believe me, Daniel is really huge, very huge I must confess. I was using style to check his Joystick out as he was lamenting and cussing his girlfriend for disappointing him, I started checking Daniel out from head to toe, he has six pack too, Daniel is handsome than my boyfriend anyway. Daniel finally sat down, I was still checking him out..

Daniel: can you believe the stupid girl switched off her phone sha.

I didn’t even say anything, I was pretending to be minding my own business, he furiously dropped his phone on the floor, he sat comfortably on the couch. I was still checking him out, I was already imagining me riding his Joystick, Daniel was still upset, I can’t help but to keep accessing my step brother out. How I wish.

Daniel: what are you looking at?

WATCH OUT FOR PART 5 TOMORROW

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.