'My husband pushed me into adultery; now I can't stop'


A truly confused woman needs advice (illustration)

My name is Helen, a 34-year-old woman. I have been married for 10 years with three lovely kids but as I write this, that marriage that was once happy is heading for the rocks.

The reason for this is that I am neck deep in adultery » and it is affecting my marriage and family.

I know many will blame me for allowing myself to fall into the temptation but before you condemn me, you will have to hear me out.

My husband, Felix , actually pushed me into the arms of another man and since then, I have found it difficult to stop.

It happened about two years ago when Felix changed and became quite something else. The once loving husband and father suddenly became a monster, keeping different women, going away for weeks without telling me where he was.

Anytime I complained, he would beat me up for daring to question him. I knew something was amiss and tried my best to get him to talk but he refused.

I later found out that he was dating another woman and had rented an apartment for her and was taking care of her kids.

When I confronted him with my findings, instead of being sober, Felix descended on me and sent me out of his house in the middle of the night.

I was so disturbed and worried that I did not know when I agreed to start seeing

Bayo who had been disturbing me for a relationship for years, even though he knew I was married.

Without meaning to, I fell in love with Bayo and he proved to be the exact opposite of my husband. Bayo was always there for me and paid attention to my problems.

Even when family members intervened and I went back to my home, I still found time to be with Bayo.

At the initial stage, I had told myself I just needed a shoulder to lean on but as it has turned out, I have fallen in love with Bayo and even at the risk of losing my marriage, I can't give him up.

I am torn between two worlds and I need help here.

Helen."

Dear readers, on gisttrace.com today, we would like you to advise Helen on what she should do to stop this madness.

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.