Lola's Slutty Tales: Don’t tell my Daddy


Two months ago, I was invited to a party by one of my close friends, Diana. Diana loved to party, but she and I hardly ever hung out because she preferred to party with older men.

So, when she told me that there was this fun club she wanted to take me to, I knew that it would not be the loud music thumping, body grinding kind of club I frequented, but the more matured kind, filled with old men discussing business while they enjoy attention from the hot chicks sitting on their thighs. But seeing as I had no other plans that evening, I agreed to go with her.

It was absolutely what I imagined. There were old guys chilling with their bottles of expensive wines, talking shop while their wives sat at home tending to the kids.

I wondered what it was that Diana enjoyed about these scenes. I mean, I get the financial reward, but pretending to listen to boring old men seemed like too big of a price to pay.

Anyway, as was her way, Diana introduced me to Mr Hamzat not long after we entered the clubhouse.

She left me, after the introduction, and walked away in the arms of an older guy. I was stuck having to converse with Mr Hamzat and I was starting to regret why I came along.

Mr Hamzat was boring as fuck. He went on and on about all his achievement and dull business plans. I tried to nod along but I was already thinking about how to escape his company.

I eventually excused myself to go to the restroom. When I was done there, I procrastinated going back to my 'date' and stepped outside to have a smoke. It was on my way back in that I came face to face with Uncle Frank, my father's friend.

He halted in his stride when he noticed me and I did the same. I shuffled my feet awkwardly at the smell from my recent smoking session permeated the air.

"Lola, is that you?" he asked, looking surprised.

I gave him a nervous smile. "Good evening, sir."

He took in my scandalously short and tight dress, my over the top makeup and my jewellery that drew attention like neon lights.

"Is this what you do when you are supposed to be at school, studying?" He asked, getting stern.

I was starting to get worried. My parents will lose it if they ever found out about this. I needed to find a way to convince Uncle Frank not to snitch on me.

"I was just here with a friend, I was even just about to leave..." I started to say.

"Save it, "he said, as he took in my outfit again, this time, with a spark of interest. 'Men will always be men,' I thought. I knew what I needed to do.

I walked slowly towards him, put my palms seductively over the shoulder then ran my hands through his chest, down to his pudgy belly to his belt. I leaned in, whispered in his ears, and said, "Please, don't tell daddy."

He shook his head and cleared his throat. "Lola… wha...what do you think you are doing?" He stammered and tried to muster up the same stern tone he used earlier, but I knew I had him, for my hand went lower and the bulge pants became very much obvious.

I kissed his ear, neck and ran both my hands upward to settle around his neck. I moved even closer so my breasts graze his chest and my nipples reacted by getting harder against him.

My groin was slowly moving against his and as soon as he leaned into me, I kissed him. His kiss was unsure, as he tried to fight his reaction to me, so using my lips, I encouraged him.

Soon, his hand was around my waist and he was kissing me like a hungry animal. I met his kisses hard and continued to use my body to arouse him.

"Let's find somewhere private," he said quietly.

Giving his hard cock one last stroke through his trousers, I nodded my head in agreement.

We drove five minutes to a nearby hotel and by this time, the idea that I was about to fuck Uncle Frank, was pretty exciting and arousing.

As we entered the room, he grabbed me and kissed me even harder. I began taking off his shirt, unhooking his belt and disengaging from his mouth so I could take down his trousers.

Once I was done. I stepped back and got naked too. He grunted as he glared steadily at my boobs and down to my pussy. I went closer to him, got on my knees and prepared to service him.

I kissed the base of his dick slowly, tracing my tongue to the head where I gave it a slight lick and suck. He grabbed my hair and moaned as I did this again. His dick was getting even harder as I enclosed it with my mouth.

I grabbed his big sexy dick at the end and sucked him until the cock began to throb in excitement. I used my mouth to make sure his dick stayed wet and he groaned to show he was having a good time.

The more I sucked, the hotter he got. When I felt he might soon cum, I stopped. I turned my back and walked seductively to the bed. I placed my hands and knees on the bed, assuming the doggie position.

"Come and fuck my tight pussy, sir." I said.

He needed no further encouragement. He came close to me, still standing on the floor, held on to my waist and entered me.

Damn, this old guy could fuck. I did not expect the level of energy and excitement with which he invaded that pussy. I was actually having a really good time.

I began to moan harder with each thrust. I put my hand down to my waiting and throbbing clit and began to stroke. The harder I stroked, the wetter I got.

I teased my clit as Uncle Frank fucked me good from behind, his long, thick cock making me feel so fucking good. He fucked my tight cunt the way he would a nasty slut and I enjoyed every minute.

Soon, I felt him closer to orgasm and enthusiastically teased my own clit so I could match his climax with mine. He grabbed me even harder, and groaning, he entered me so deep that I cried out.

I felt him explode and spill his juice in me which helped me reached my own climax. I closed my eyes and moaned as I spilled my own juice on him.

We both collapsed in bed. We laid side by side as he stroked my back and ass. He gave a wicked smile and said, "I won't tell your daddy."

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.