HAHAHA!! I'll Continue Bleaching till I Look Like Micheal Jackson" "I Don't Need Black Again,



Bukom Banku, the Ghanaian boxer whose pictures went viral recently for his bleached skin, has come out to defend himself and his decision to change his skin tone from black to white. In an interview with Francis Abban on “The Pulse” on Joy News, the undefeated boxer said it was his bleaching wife who convinced him to bleach his skin. He said his ultimate goal is to reach the Michael Jackson shade of bleaching. Completely white! “My wife advised me. My Wife is Stella Dogbe. I took her advise because she is my wife,”he told the host when asked who advised him to bleach. “We are all bleaching our bodies,”he added. Explaining why he will continue bleaching, Banku said he doesn’t want to be black again.“I don’t want to become black again. I don’t need black again in my life,”he stressed.

Watch the video below where he unashamedly admits to bleaching.


WATCh VIDEO

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.