Please help! My Fiance Takes Her Phone Everywhere Including the Shower, Is She Hiding Something From Me?


Help! I don’t understand why my fiance goes everywhere with her phone even when she’s in the toilet. Is there anything she’s hiding?


Gisttrace.com readers ,

I have been with my girlfriend for 10 years and engaged for a couple years now. Recently, things have changed about her personality. She’s bitchy and nasty; then other times it’s how things used to be. She still says I love you and kisses me good bye.

The thing is: lately she is taking her phone everywhere with her – the bathroom , shower and when she goes to sleep she puts it under the blanket.

She’s always on social media and totally ignores me. Should I be concerned? Is there something she’s hiding? In my gut I feel like she’s trying to hide something from me but I don’t know what to do or say? Please, what do I do?

From anonymous worried man That Need your Help.

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.