#GISTTRACE GOT NOMINATED FOR LIEBSTER AWARD 2016


¤I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Funmy Kemmy@Funmy Kemmy.
A Liebster Award is an important focus which also helps to discover new blogs!

How the Liebster award works;



¤ The Nominee would thanks and mention the person who nominated him/her (done in this post first paragraph).
¤ Would answer some 11 random sets of questions
¤ Would also Nominate 5-11 blogs with lesser followers
¤ (In 2016), the person being nominated would provide 10 random facts about him/herself (optional)
¤ Full details of the Liebster award rules here

Here are my answers below ;
1. What encouraged you to start a blog? all started At lindaikejiblog, i love blogging from a start, but her effort gave me mora in settingup my own blog
2. What's your favorite food? Bread and tea
3. What’s your dream job? To be my own boss
4. How do you relax? I relax on my bed with my laptop and cell phone blogging
5. How do you spend your ideal weekend? I spent my ideal weekend with my friends & family together
6. What is your favorite movie? Mara & clara.
7. What's one goal you have for 2016? My goal in this 2016 is to become a great blogger
8. Do you play any games on your phone? If so what do you play? Pes or realfootball
9. What are 3 mobile apps you can't live without? Facebook, twitter, google+, why because it helps my blog traffic
10. What 3 books are on your reading list? How to become a great writer, How to become a seo expert, computer applications
11. A memory you'll treasure forever?
The day my mother gave birth to me on 01/13/1995.

My Nominees for the Liebster Award;
1.Clickedwap Mztar Liskid of Clickedwap Tech Blog
2. David Samuel of Gistfree
3. Jonathan Friday Okoli of UNITEDZONES
4.Leyi Sami Yung of kitnaija
5.share, tag your friends enemy as well

Questions for my Nominees thesame question i answered here on my blog.
1. What encouraged you to start a blog?
2. What's your favorite food?
3. What’s your dream job?
4. How do you relax?
5. How do you spend your ideal weekend?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What's one goal you have for 2016?
8. Do you play any games on your phone? If so what do you play?
9. What are 3 mobile apps you can't live without?
10. What 3 books are on your reading list?
11. A memory you'll treasure forever?

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you participated. It is fun. Nice write-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the
    nomination.
    I truly appreciate..

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.