Who have Seen a Woman's Belly After Pregancy/Giving Birth?(See Photos)




Stephanie Rothstein who frequently shares photos of her stretch marks and excess skin on her stomach – with her 37,000 Instagram followers has been hailed for showing off the realities of pregnancy and child birth.

The athletic mum told SELF.com in her own words:
“I can run 5:20 pace for a half marathon, but I still pee my pants, have diastasic recti, stretch marks, and other postpartum issues.” 2 pregnancies later and some serious stretch marks made me a little embarrassed of my tummy. But I’m reminded they are simply lines of love and proof of what the human body is capable of.”
Diastasis recti is condition which occur postpartum where the a gap of roughly 2.7 cm or greater develops between the two sides of the abdominal muscle.



Question: Does this happen to black skin too? CCNA Doctors help us out! Thankful my stomach returned ghaskia! See more photos below;




Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.