Top 10 Blogging jokes



Usually people ask me "What do you do", so I simply say "I am a Blogger". Then they ask me the meaning of blogging. "Well, Blogging means simply writing whatever you feel like, Bloggers are the moodiest people on the face of this planet, and they can write about anything. So just beware when you are around bloggers." Bloggers are the most interesting people when they are one of their moods. So today, I am posting some funny "Blog jokes". I know many of my blogger friends can relate with it themselves and for the rest of the lot just enjoy some interesting memes.

Top 10 laughable memes:

1



2



3



4



5



6



7



8



9



10



Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.