Mercy Johnson Gives Birth to Her Third Child In USA – (See Photos)

Leading Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her family have taken delivery of an early Christmas present, a third child. See more photo after the cut.... The child was birthed at the University of Maryland, St. Joseph Medical Center in Baltimore.

Mercy’s elated husband, Prince Odianosen took to social media to share the good news. With my Hands Lifted up and my Mouth Filled with Praise with a Heart of THANKSGIVING I will Worship you oh Lord. I Hurriedly left Nigeria to witness the birth of my Baby, I was airborne when the Baby arrived. I’m right in the hospital at University of Maryland (St.Joseph Medical Centre) Baltimore. My wife and baby doing very well. Its a sister for Purity.Help me give thanks to God in this month of THANKSGIVING. God bless you all.

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.