End Time Sign: 72-Year-Old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson.


A grandmother has shocked the world, her friends and family after she revealed that she is having a baby with her own grandson. Huzlers reports: Pearl Carter, 72, says she has never been happier after beginning an incestuous relationship with her 26-year-old grandchild Phil Bailey. The pensioner, from Indiana, US, is using her pension to pay a surrogate mother so they can have a child, reports New Zealand’s New Idea magazine. She said: “I’m not interested in anyone else’s opinion. I am in love with Phil and he’s in love with me. “Soon I’ll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad.” Her lover is the son of Pearl’s daughter Lynette Bailey – who she put up for adoption when she was 18-years-old. When his mother passed away, Phil tracked down his long lost grandmother and they quickly fell in love. Pearl told New Idea magazine: “From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship. “For the first time in years I felt sexually alive.” It was during their second week together, after dinner and wine, that Pearl made her move.

Follow us on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER : All Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of Gidifun.com.


ALERT :Do You Wish To Advert with Us Contact +2348107127680 For Booking and Enquiries.

Powered by Blogger.